Turkey Waldorf Pita Recipe
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tart apple
- 1/2 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apple, grapes, walnuts and mayonnaise. Place a lettuce leaf in each pita half; fill with turkey salad. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 636 calories, 36 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 558 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Waldorf Pita
"Made this for a gathering with my Aunts and Cousins and it was a big hit!! It also was great the next day for lunch. Wouldn't change a thing. Enjoy!!"