Who knew sandwiches could be so fun? This medley from our Test Kitchen will bring smiles to the whole table with its fantastic taste and whimsical fun.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple pancake syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberry sauce, syrup and
- pepper until combined. Spread over four slices of bread; top with
- turkey and remaining bread. Spread butter over both sides of
- Cook in a preheated waffle iron or indoor grill according to
- manufacturer's directions for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer