Turkey Vegetable Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 pound zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat in oil until turkey is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain if necessary. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving equals 135 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Turkey Vegetable Skillet
"Very bland and uninspiring"
"this is VERY good!!! and my fiance actually got not just 2nds but 3rds!! the pickels make it awesome! i would recommend it to anyone! and passed it on to my other family members!"