- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 pound zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat in oil until turkey is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain if necessary. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Vegetable Skillet
"Great taste and healthy choice. Very filling."
"Very bland and uninspiring"
"this is VERY good!!! and my fiance actually got not just 2nds but 3rds!! the pickels make it awesome! i would recommend it to anyone! and passed it on to my other family members!"