- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta or vermicelli, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup julienned cooked turkey breast
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetables, broth, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, garlic powder and pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Add pasta. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir into pasta mixture; add turkey. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 3 minutes, until thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Vegetable Lo Mein
"Thank you. Except for the red pepper flakes, which I do not use, this is wonderfully easy, using some on hand staples. I can easily substitute the turkey for prawns or chicken or even beef."
"Thank you. Except for the red pepper flakes, which I do not use, this is wonderfully easy, using on hand staples. Very tasty indeed."