- dough into 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Cut into six 6-in. squares.
- Repeat with second half of dough.
- Place 1/3 cup turkey filling on each square. Fold diagonally to form
- a triangle; seal edges by pressing down the fork tines. Cut slits in
- top of turnovers. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 400°. Bake 5-8
- minutes longer until the crust is golden brown. Yield: 12 turnovers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 644 calories, 42 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 852 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now