No one ever suspects that Peggy Grieme's addictive pinwheels and cranberry dipping relish are light. "People are always surprised by how easy this recipe is to prepare," she explains. "It's the tasty combination of ingredients that keep guests reaching for more."
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place turkey on tortillas to within 1/4 in. of edge. Spread cream cheese over turkey; sprinkle with pecans. Spread each with 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Just before serving, cut each roll into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the celery, onions and remaining cranberry sauce. Serve with tortilla spirals. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Turkey Tortilla Spirals in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p28
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Turkey Tortilla Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review