- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place turkey on tortillas to within 1/4 in. of edge. Spread cream cheese over turkey; sprinkle with pecans. Spread each with 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Just before serving, cut each roll into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the celery, onions and remaining cranberry sauce. Serve with tortilla spirals. Yield: 3 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Turkey Tortilla Spirals
Sort By :
"Loved this recipe! I tweaked it slightly using what I had on hand. Forgive me, but I used regular cream cheese-decadent! I used some delicious spicy deli turkey and added the chopped scallions into the tortillas. Served it with homemade cranberry-orange sauce. This recipe made a lot more than I realized it would. Great for a party and the prep did go quickly. Got great reviews from my family. Will be great for a supper on Thanksgiving weekend. Thank you for sharing!"
"This is an awesome recipe!!! I made it for a party and was asked for the recipe numerous times."