Turkey Tortilla Spirals Recipe
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place turkey on tortillas to within 1/4 in. of edge. Spread cream cheese over turkey; sprinkle with pecans. Spread each with 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Just before serving, cut each roll into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the celery, onions and remaining cranberry sauce. Serve with tortilla spirals. Yield: 3 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Turkey Tortilla Spirals
Sort By :
Loved this recipe! I tweaked it slightly using what I had on hand. Forgive me, but I used regular cream cheese-decadent! I used some delicious spicy deli turkey and added the chopped scallions into the tortillas. Served it with homemade cranberry-orange sauce. This recipe made a lot more than I realized it would. Great for a party and the prep did go quickly. Got great reviews from my family. Will be great for a supper on Thanksgiving weekend. Thank you for sharing!
This is an awesome recipe!!! I made it for a party and was asked for the recipe numerous times.
Tasty although I would have liked a little more kick to it... maybe add a little chopped onion for inside the spiral. I used low-fat wraps instead of flour tortillas for an even lower calorie & carb content.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >