Turkey Tortilla Roll-Ups Recipe
"You won't have to take along a grill to enjoy these tasty, hearty snacks," notes field editor Darlene Markel of Sublimity, Oregon
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 spinach tortillas or flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1. Spread 2 tablespoons sour cream over each tortilla. Top with turkey, cheese, lettuce, olives and salsa. Roll up each tortilla tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 roll-up equals 353 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC