- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey, julienned
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine the mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and basil. Top with turkey, bacon, tomatoes and Swiss cheese. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Tomato Pizza in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p27
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Turkey Tomato Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2012
"I liked this a lot but didn't like the flavor of the lemon peel. I will be making this again but without the lemon peel"