Turkey Thigh Supper Recipe
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 4 turkey thighs, skin removed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots and onions. Top with turkey. Combine the soup, water, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a thermometer reads 180° and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Thigh Supper
Sort By :
"I use chicken 1/4s and reduce the cooking time. Cut the leg from the thigh and pull the skin off. Great recipe. Turkey thighs are a mess, too many tendons to mess with. "
"I would like to know where to get turkey thighs? i have found almost every other part of a turkey, but not thighs. The supper looks and sounds DELICIOUS!!! firstname.lastname@example.org"