Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add the next 10 ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. casserole; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Tetrazzini(15)
Sort By :
This recipe was good but a little dry. 375 maybe to high. Good will try 2 cans of cream of mushroom next time. Will use this again. Smelled really good.
We love this recipe. Used it for years. I put 2 cans cream of mushroom in it and little more milk for the right consistency. Never dry. Now my mom and dad want me making it for them also.
I added fresh mushrooms instead of out of a jar, had no pimentos so I used a sweet red pepper instead of the green pepper to get the color. I used reduced fat cheese (2% cheese) My family really liked it. It tastes creamy and comforting without all the calories and fat. Serve it with a fresh green salad or something with a little crunch. I am definitely making it again. I like good recipes like this that are quick, easy, comforting and still not too high in fat and calories.
Jeez u complain about cream of mushroom?? U always can exchange it to something else like cream of chicken soup??? Look everyone thought that it was good so please dont be mean!
Turkey tetrazzini should never be made with Cream of Mushroom soup. This is disgusting!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Spaghetti Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >