- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Stir in the turkey, soup, cheese, onion, pimientos, Worcestershire sauce and salt if desired.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Tetrazzini For Two
"I added peas and more cheese. I didn't use the Worcestershire or onions but was surprised with the flavor. :)"
"WOW...this really surprised me--I almost didn't make it since it had never been reviewed, but decided to go for it because it had items I needed to use up--it was really good and super quick to whip up. I'd probably saut? the onions next time and I did use flavored (roasted garlic) linguine noodles rather than plain spaghetti but it was very good!...WW=9p"