You'll gobble up this saucy pasta classic from June Esmond of Utica, Illinois. Creamy and comforting, it's chock-full of turkey, plus it makes just enough for two.
- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Stir in the turkey, soup, cheese, onion, pimientos, Worcestershire sauce and salt if desired.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Tetrazzini in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p23
Reviews for Turkey Tetrazzini For Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review