Turkey Tenderloin Supreme
"We're a busy hockey and figure skating family, so we're always on the go," relates Nancy Levin of Chesterfield, Missouri. "Served over rice, this fast skillet supper makes a good home-cooked meal when there's little time."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 turkey breast tenderloin slices (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large skillet, brown the turkey in butter. Add onions; cook for
- 1-2 minutes. Combine the soup and water; pour over turkey. Bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a
- meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat margarine and reduced-fat soup) equals 174 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.