Turkey Tenderloin Supreme Recipe
- 4 turkey breast tenderloin slices (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large skillet, brown the turkey in butter. Add onions; cook for 1-2 minutes. Combine the soup and water; pour over turkey. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Tenderloin Supreme
Sort By :
Easy and delicious!
Turkey was chewy; probably my fault. Had 1.75 # pkg of turkey--2 sizable tenderloins, and I think the tenderloin chunks I cut were too big. Had great flavor though. Used chicken gravy (no water) and 2 t Litehouse Freeze Dried Poultry Herb Blend. Also browned turkey in 1 cube of Land-O-Lakes Garlic and Herb Butter. Hubby liked it very much; I was disappointed that the turkey was tough and chewy. I'll definitely try this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >