Turkey-Tarragon Noodle Soup Recipe
I think tarragon and turkey are a flavor match made in heaven and this recipe proves it! — Carolyn Ketchum, Wakefield, Massachusetts
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh tarragon leaves
- Additional fresh tarragon leaves, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2. Return to a boil; add noodles. Cook 5-6 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Stir in turkey and tarragon; heat through. Discard bay leaf. If desired, top servings with additional tarragon. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 219 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 1250mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Turkey-Tarragon Noodle Soup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC