I think tarragon and turkey are a flavor match made in heaven and this recipe proves it! — Carolyn Ketchum, Wakefield, Massachusetts
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh tarragon leaves
- Additional fresh tarragon leaves, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return to a boil; add noodles. Cook 5-6 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Stir in turkey and tarragon; heat through. Discard bay leaf. If desired, top servings with additional tarragon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey-Tarragon Noodle Soup in Taste of Home October/November 2012, pIPAD
Reviews for Turkey-Tarragon Noodle Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review