Turkey Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and water; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Spoon turkey onto a 12-in. serving plate or pizza pan. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream; spread over the meat mixture. Spread with picante sauce. Top with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 135 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 569mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Turkey Taco Dip
"I tried this and had diarrhea for a month straight."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.