Turkey Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and water; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Spoon turkey onto a 12-in. serving plate or pizza pan. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream; spread over the meat mixture. Spread with picante sauce. Top with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 135 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 569mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Turkey Taco Dip
"I tried this and had diarrhea for a month straight."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.