Turkey Swiss Quiche Recipe
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash salt and pepper
- 3 slices (3/4 ounce each) Swiss cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5-7 minutes longer or until golden brown. Reduce heat to 375°.
- 2. Sprinkle turkey into pastry shell. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the shredded Swiss cheese, onions, pimientos, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour into crust.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes. Arrange Swiss cheese strips in a lattice pattern over quiche. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 489 calories, 31g fat (16g saturated fat), 234mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0g fiber), 30g protein .
Reviews for Turkey Swiss Quiche
"Great way to use leftovers My family really loved this dish"
"Good way to use leftovers. A great dish."