Turkey Swiss Quiche Recipe
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash salt and pepper
- 3 slices (3/4 ounce each) Swiss cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5-7 minutes longer or until golden brown. Reduce heat to 375°.
- 2. Sprinkle turkey into pastry shell. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the shredded Swiss cheese, onions, pimientos, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour into crust.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes. Arrange Swiss cheese strips in a lattice pattern over quiche. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 489 calories, 31g fat (16g saturated fat), 234mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Turkey Swiss Quiche
"Great way to use leftovers My family really loved this dish"
"Good way to use leftovers. A great dish."