Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups Recipe
"When I worked at a local deli, a customer gave me this family-pleasing recipe," recalls Darlene Ward of Hot Springs, Arkansas. "After a busy day, I tried it with quicker boxed stuffing mix in place of homemade dressing. It's wonderful with salad and green beans."
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- 1. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each turkey slice.
- 2. Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour soup mixture over roll-ups. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2010
"I made this recipe for dinner last night for my 86 year old mother and me. My mother loved it. She said it was a keeper."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC