"When I worked at a local deli, a customer gave me this family-pleasing recipe," recalls Darlene Ward of Hot Springs, Arkansas. "After a busy day, I tried it with quicker boxed stuffing mix in place of homemade dressing. It's wonderful with salad and green beans."
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each turkey slice.
- Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour soup mixture over roll-ups. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p36
Reviews for Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2010
"I made this recipe for dinner last night for my 86 year old mother and me. My mother loved it. She said it was a keeper."