"When I worked at a local deli, a customer gave me this family-pleasing recipe," recalls Darlene Ward of Hot Springs, Arkansas. "After a busy day, I tried it with quicker boxed stuffing mix in place of homemade dressing. It's wonderful with salad and green beans."
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each turkey slice.
- Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour soup mixture over roll-ups. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p36
Reviews for Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review