Turkey Stuffing Bread Recipe
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Turkey Stuffing Bread
Sort By :
I made this recipe into rolls every year it's just like a stuffing roll so good to put leftovers on for a thanksgiving or christmas snack its my favorite
thanks for sharing Gayl
Made several loaves of this @ Christmas and used to stuff turkey. It was great! It was also fantastic to used for sandwiches after........almost better than the stuffing!
Love this recipe! I make it to use in dressing as well as for sandwiches
I don't have a bread machine so how long would you bake it and at what temperature? This sounds good and I want to try it.