Turkey Stroganoff Recipe
- 2 cups frozen cut broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, melt butter. Add onion; cover and cook on high until tender. Add flour and blend well. Whisk in broth; cook on high for 2-4 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients except noodles. Cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Serve over noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 341 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 872mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Stroganoff
"Quick and easy, and a painless way to get some broccoli in my diet. Great recipe! :)"
"I left out the broccoli and made it on the stove instead but wow was this good!!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.