- 2 cups frozen cut broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, melt butter. Add onion; cover and cook on high until tender. Add flour and blend well. Whisk in broth; cook on high for 2-4 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles. Cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Serve over noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Stroganoff in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p45
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Turkey Stroganoff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 25, 2011
"Quick and easy, and a painless way to get some broccoli in my diet. Great recipe! :)"
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2010
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2010
"I left out the broccoli and made it on the stove instead but wow was this good!!"