- Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning and thyme. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Stir in
- cream; heat through.
- When squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to separate strands.
- Serve with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if
- desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup stroganoff with 2/3 cup squash (calculated without cheese) equals 246 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 677 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now