Need a nourishing meal in minutes? Toss together these seven ingredients for a colorful and delicious main dish the whole family will love. Frozen veggies make it extra quick, and a garnish of fresh cilantro adds extra flavor. Thanks to Mildred Sherrer of Fort Worth, Texas for the recipe.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes or
- until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Stir-fry the mixed vegetables, onion, stir-fry sauce and carrot for
- 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add turkey; heat
- through. Serve with rice.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer