Turkey Spinach Salad with Maple Dressing Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Spinach Salad with Maple Dressing
Sort By :
"My family loves salads and they find this one quite tasty. We will be keeping this recipe."
"Yum! I just made this for dinner tonight and it was amazing. Quick, light filling and tasted like a real treat. I substituted ordinary cap mushrooms and it was still great."