Turkey Spinach Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese topping
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and water. Stir in the next nine ingredients. Transfer to a shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until rice is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese topping and paprika. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 323 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.