- 1 minute longer.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add the bacon, Worcestershire sauce, salt
- and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 12
- Cook in a large skillet in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on
- each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run
- clear. Meanwhile, bake rolls according to package directions.
- For mayo, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheese spread,
- onion powder, garlic powder and chili powder. Split rolls; spread
- with mayo. Top each burger with lettuce and tomato. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 420 calories, 33 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 686 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.