Turkey Schnitzel Recipe
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 uncooked turkey breast cutlets (1/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another shallow bowl, beat egg and water. Dip turkey slices in lemon juice and the egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 2. In a skillet, cook turkey in oil until browned on both sides and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 392 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Schnitzel
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer