Turkey Scaloppine with Marsala Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups Marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Hot cooked linguine, optional
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey slices and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Add wine to the skillet; cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by a third. Stir in butter until melted. Return turkey to the pan; heat through. Serve with linguine if desired. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 turkey breast slice with 2 tablespoons sauce (calculated without linguine) equals 459 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein.