- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Hot cooked linguine, optional
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey slices and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to the skillet; cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by a third. Stir in butter until melted. Return turkey to the pan; heat through. Serve with linguine if desired. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Scaloppine with Marsala Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p42
Reviews for Turkey Scaloppine with Marsala Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >