Quick-cooking turkey breast slices make this recipe a winner when you only have a few minutes to fix a satisfying meal. I've also used flattened boneless skinless chicken breast halves in place of the turkey of this entree.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Minced fresh parsley
- Flatten turkey to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the
- flour, salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat egg and water. In a
- third shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dredge turkey in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat with
- crumbs. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook turkey for
- 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink and coating
- is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4-1/4 ounces cooked turkey equals 358 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 169 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 38 g protein.