Turkey Scallopini Recipe
Quick-cooking turkey breast slices make this recipe a winner when you only have a few minutes to fix a satisfying meal. I've also used flattened boneless skinless chicken breast halves in place of the turkey of this entree. —Karen Adams, Cleveland, Tennessee
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Flatten turkey to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat egg and water. In a third shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- 2. Dredge turkey in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat with crumbs. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink and coating is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
4-1/4 ounces cooked turkey equals 358 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 169 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Scallopini
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC