Quick-cooking turkey breast slices make this recipe a winner when you only have a few minutes to fix a satisfying meal. I've also used flattened boneless skinless chicken breast halves in place of the turkey of this entree. —Karen Adams, Cleveland, Tennessee
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Minced fresh parsley
- Flatten turkey to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat egg and water. In a third shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dredge turkey in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat with crumbs. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink and coating is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Scallopini in Country Woman July/August 2000, p33
Reviews for Turkey Scallopini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review