Turkey Scallopini with Marsala Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked linguine, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, mix flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey cutlets, one at a time, close bag and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet; heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Remove from pan. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Stir in butter until melted. Return turkey to pan; heat through. Serve with cheese and, if desired, linguine. Yield: 4 servings.
1 turkey breast slice with 2 tablespoons sauce (calculated without linguine) equals 459 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein.