- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups Marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked linguine, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey cutlets, one at a time, close bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet; heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Remove from pan. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Stir in butter until melted. Return turkey to pan; heat through. Serve with cheese and, if desired, linguine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Scaloppine with Marsala Sauce in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008 , p42
Reviews for Turkey Scallopini with Marsala Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2015
"We had it with whole grain spaghetti and a garden salad with oil & vinegar dressing.I cut each (of 4) cutlet into bite sized pieces before flouring and cooking. I did this in two batches and kept each batch warm in a low oven while making the Marsala sauce. I reduced the sauce to 1 cup instead of 1/2 cup because I wanted more sauce for the pasta. Keeper! Will definitely make this again."