- wedges on top. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or
- until potatoes and cabbage are tender.
- Carefully remove cabbage to a shallow serving bowl; keep warm.
- Discard bay leaf. Combine the flour and water until smooth; stir
- into sausage mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Stir in parsley and vinegar. Spoon over cabbage.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 231 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.