Turkey Sausage Patties Recipe
"Everybody who samples my breakfast sausage enjoys the taste and is amazed to learn it's made of turkey," says Sally Brassfield of California, Maryland.
- 2 to 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch allspice
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into six patties.
- 2. Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat until browned on both sides and the meat is no longer pink, about 15-20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 patty equals 117 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Turkey Sausage Patties
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC