"Everybody who samples my breakfast sausage enjoys the taste and is amazed to learn it's made of turkey," says Sally Brassfield of California, Maryland.
- 2 to 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch allspice
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into six patties.
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat until browned on both sides and the meat is no longer pink, about 15-20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Sausage Patties in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p17
Reviews for Turkey Sausage Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review