- 2 to 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch allspice
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into six patties.
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat until browned on both sides and the meat is no longer pink, about 15-20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Sausage Patties
Sort By :
"This was a great recipe! I did add a pinch of salt and I also left out the allspice because I didn't have any, but I didn't even miss it. I actually doubled the recipe so that I could freeze some and save for quick breakfast during the week. They do freeze really well! Next time, I may decrease the sage just a bit and increase the red pepper a little just because I like things on the spicy side. Other than that. I really like the flavor."
"Try adding some grated apple....bear"
"These are low in fat, which is great, but they are dry and bland, except for the late kick from the crushed reds. Maybe they would benefit from salt?"