I serve this on a bed of lettuce, as a sandwich or in a croissant for a special occasion.Ruthe Holmberg, Louisville, Kentucky
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg
- 4 cups shredded cooked turkey or chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, mash the egg with a fork. Add turkey, mayonnaise and
- relish. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in pecans just
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 665 calories, 52 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 44 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.