Your family will be happy to take the "wrap" when it's loaded with luscious turkey salad dressed with alight mix of yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic and curry. "This is excellent for lunch boxes, and the tortilla is a fun replacement for bread," says Janet Knickerbocker of Palmyra, Missouri. To add a bit of color, choose red or green tortillas.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup torn leaf lettuce
- 4 spinach flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, onion and celery. In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic salt and curry. Pour over turkey mixture: toss to coat. Layer tomatoes and lettuce on tortillas. Top with turkey mixture; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Salad Wraps in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p22
Reviews for Turkey Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review