Turkey Salad with Raspberries Recipe
I originally developed this recipe as a way to use leftover turkey. Now I find myself preparing turkey with this recipe specifically in mind!
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 6 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3/4 pound turkey breast tenderloin, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuces, oranges, water chestnuts, raspberries, sunflower kernels and chives.
- Divide among six salad plates; arrange turkey on top. Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Salad with Raspberries in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p74
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Salad with Raspberries(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Turkey Breasts >