Turkey Salad with Raspberries Recipe
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 6 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3/4 pound turkey breast tenderloin, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the lettuces, oranges, water chestnuts, raspberries, sunflower kernels and chives.
- 2. Divide among six salad plates; arrange turkey on top. Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 291 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Turkey Salad with Raspberries
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.