Turkey Salad with Pistachios
I found this recipe in my "someday I'll make this" file and declared it a winner. The pickle relish and pistachios give it a unique flavor. Served with garlic bread, it's a complete meal.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add turkey; toss
- to coat. Stir in the onions, celery and pistachios. Cover and
- refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 309 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 516 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.