I found this recipe in my "someday I'll make this" file and declared it a winner. The pickle relish and pistachios give it a unique flavor. Served with garlic bread, it's a complete meal.
Featured In: 84 Lemon Recipes from Tart to Sweet
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add turkey; toss to coat. Stir in the onions, celery and pistachios. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Salad with Pistachios in Reminisce Extra March 2010, p53
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Salad with Pistachios
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review