"With a little mixing and a little fixing, you can put together these spicy burritos in a hurry," promises Pauline Hershberger of Lott, Texas. "Zap them in the microwave and put a family-pleasing dinner on the table in no time."
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Spoon about 1/2 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling, then roll up. Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Salad Tortillas in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p11
Reviews for Turkey Salad Tortillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2011
"One of my "go to" recipes whenever I have leftover turkey."