Turkey Salad Tortillas Recipe
"With a little mixing and a little fixing, you can put together these spicy burritos in a hurry," promises Pauline Hershberger of Lott, Texas. "Zap them in the microwave and put a family-pleasing dinner on the table in no time."
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Spoon about 1/2 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling, then roll up. Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Salad Tortillas in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p11
Reviews for Turkey Salad Tortillas(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2011
One of my "go to" recipes whenever I have leftover turkey.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >