Turkey Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 10 ounces deli turkey, cubed
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spoon 2/3 cup mixture on each of six bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
"This is a favorite of my daughter and I. It's become a summer staple in our house."
"This was so easy to make and so delicious I couldn't get enough. I also used torn up baby spinach and added more peas than it called for. My friend liked it so much she bugged me for the recipe. Can't wait to make this again!"