Turkey Salad Puffs Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cream puff shells
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon-pepper and garlic powder. Pour over turkey mixture and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup turkey salad into each cream puff shell; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 508 calories, 36 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Salad Puffs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.